Come work with us! Employment with the World Guardian offers an opportunity to make a positive difference in the community. We are a forward thinking company focused on continuous improvement, innovation, and we offer a collaborative team environment.
The Operations Department is seeking a Assistant Security Manager to join the team for a part-time position! The Assistant Security Manager is responsible for ensuring the client receives the service agreed to as stipulated in contract. Assistant Security Manager is expected to acquire an understanding of the client’s business and operating processes in order to identify and/or recognize the client’s security requirements and, consequently, offer cost effective solutions to those needs.
- Answer all incoming calls in a positive and professional manner
- Greet, assist and direct all visitors and contractors
- Act as a primary contact point for the client, all external building contacts
- Respond to inquiries from the Clients concerning services by providing accurate information
- Provide a variety of administrative support duties such as booking appointments, typing letters, data entry, Writing Emails, filing, etc.
- Maintain an on going relationship with Contractors
- Post-secondary level or equivalent work experience.
- Time Management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and organizational skills (verbal / written)
- Able to work in a team environment or independently as required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong Interpersonal relationship skills
- Minimum 2+ years in a physical security environment
- Professional and self motivated
- Customer service oriented; a minimum 1 year of experience working in a customer service role
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Work from home
- Part-Time to Full-Time if required
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dear Job Seekers, We do not accept any calls regarding job applications, please submit your resume through career page. Thanks