World Guardian Security Services is looking for a talented and driven leader to manage client services in Greater Edmonton!
The Client Services Manager serves as a liaison between the organization and our customers and works to ensure that customer service is of the highest standards, representing World Guardian as the premier provider of contract security services in the industry. The ideal candidate must have the ability to understand financial reports and establish personal credibility with internal and external clients by being honest, forthright, consistent, and dependable.
The Branch Manager will manage and direct all operational, client relations, and staff activities. The individual will build and retain profitable business growth. This also includes leading the delivery of services through a team of managers: Single Site Account and/or Field Supervisor(s) and overseeing a growing security guard workforce. The individual must exhibit our core values of Look the Part, Team-Player, Accountability, Respect, and Integrity.
1) Supervise the day-to-day security service provided to the facilities and ensure service is of the highest standards.
2) Ensures all positions are staffed according to contract requirements and effectively manages branch overtime through proper scheduling and staffing.
3) Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and employees and serve as the liaison between World Guardian, our clients, and our assigned staff.
4) Ensure delivery of world-class customer service to all clients while managing client relations, new job startups/transitions of new accounts, and employee relations.
5) Meet regularly with clients to address problems and offer solutions, provide status updates, communicate needs, and ensure contract compliance and complete customer satisfaction.
6) Participate in the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, and continual development of staff assigned to the accounts.
7) Direct and administer the branch's core security operation, providing guidance and support on all operational issues related to client relations (payroll and billing resolution, recruiting and hiring, service issues, etc.).
8) Routinely visit and inspect supervisors and security officers assigned to accounts within the business unit, including but not limited to reviewing reports, providing training & guidance, evaluating proficiency, ensuring compliance to contract specifications as well as World Guardian policy, providing assistance when necessary, and initiating corrective action as required.
9) Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of post specifications, post orders, instructions, patrol areas, zones, emergency procedures, staffing requirements/priorities, client policies and procedures, and any other information necessary for the effective and efficient operation within the business unit.
10) Assist in the development and implementation of staffing schedules, budgets, payroll, and other reports.
11) Ensure 100% compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations in assigned accounts.
12) Ensure 100% compliance with all contracts and collective bargaining agreements in assigned accounts.
13) Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed.
14) Ensure progressive discipline is followed on all corrective actions.
15) Maintains high employee morale and low employee turnover through effective and proactive communications and timely problem resolution. Ensures all hiring, counseling, disciplinary and termination procedures are executed in a consistent manner.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required.
1) Contract security experience managing multiple clients and accounts is preferred.
2) Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are required. Must be able to read, write and speak English in a clear, concise manner.
3) Minimum, one year of management experience is required.
4) Experience as a field operations manager or scheduling experience is a plus.
5) Valid driver's license and reliable transportation are required.
6) Demonstrates proficiency in the use of computers and computer software, especially MS Office, Word, and Excel.
7) A college degree in business or a related field is preferred.
8) Ability to be a self-starter and commitment to excellence!
9) Previous Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, Facilities Management, Military or Law enforcement experience preferred.
10) Open availability required.
11) Must be very autonomous.
12) Solid and practical leadership skills.
Part-Time to Full-Time if required
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dear Job Seekers, We do not accept any calls regarding job applications, please submit your resume through career page. Thanks