Are you ready to suit up?
World Guardian Security Services is Canada’s largest privately owned security services company, offering physical and specialized security solutions. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world.
We are looking for security guards to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
Ensure the protection of people, assets, and property
• Monitor access of entryways and exit points using equipment at your disposal
• Conduct preventive surveillance rounds according to established procedures
• Provide impeccable customer service
• Prevent fire, theft, and vandalism
• Verify and inspect safety equipment
• Enforce the regulations in effect at your client’s premises
• Write daily reports and incident reports
What we’re looking for:
• Valid Security Guard license AND first-aid certification
• Professional deportment
• Proactive, attention-to-detail, self-motivated, team player
• Above average written and oral communication skills
• High school diploma or equivalent (asset)
• Driver’s license and access to a vehicle (asset)
• Previous experience in security (asset
What we offer:
Diverse work assignments
Career development and advancement, and training opportunities
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dear Job Seekers, We do not accept any calls regarding job applications, please submit your resume through career page. Thanks