Are you ready to suit up?
Come work with us! Employment with the World Guardian offers an opportunity to make a positive difference in the community. We are a forward thinking company focused on continuous improvement, innovation, and we offer a collaborative team environment.
This position reports to Supervisor, Safety & Security and is responsible for performing guard and patrol duties in assigned areas to protect life and property against theft, misappropriation, and disasters in compliance with government and management directives.
- Secure building and property by checking doors, windows, lights, electrical appliances, equipment, locks and emergency equipment’ maintain log of findings and corrective action taken
- Perform parking and traffic control duties
- Respond to fire alarms
- Enforce the regulations in effect at your client’s premises
- Assist staff and law enforcement personnel in controlling disturbances
- Security related experience
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Valid Security Guard license
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong morals and highest level of integrity.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Strong ability to problem-solve.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Strong physical ability to assist in the arrest and detainment of suspects.
What we offer:
• Competitive wages
• Complete uniform
• Diverse work assignments
• Career development and advancement, and training opportunities
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dear Job Seekers, We do not accept any calls regarding job applications, please submit your resume through career page. Thanks